When you are considering donating your money to such charities organization such as Breast Cancer Research and Support Fund, then you need to aware with these several things to avoid scams foundation. For your earlier information, before you donate your money, you need to know how much the donation will use for the support programs or whether use for administration. There are some of organization that use donation and allocate most of donation for fundraising program or administration cost than use it for supporting program. For example, organization might use 75% or more funds for program efforts, services and research will take less and use less of 33% for programming.
- Take a look at transparency, facts and the figures behind the fund.
- Find the reputable charity that has been trusted. There are so many promotion that we need to aware when we want to donate to any founds.
- Be aware with duplications of organization name. You might find that there are some names of funds or charity that popular for their activities and reputation. When you search to internet, then you will surprise on how many numbers of organizations that have names that almost similar. These are what we means on scammers.
- There are some opinion in public that when we donate to organization, then it will be send to breast cancer research and the awareness. If you want to find the research and support funds for breast cancer, then you can choose these recommended organizations that focus on breast cancer research and fundraising.
- The Lynn Sage Cancer Research Foundation. This foundation has low administration cost and ensure that 94% from funds will be uses for research and education. The Charity Navigator rate this organization with 5 stars rate and Better Business Bureau report that this foundation meet with 20 standards for the charity accountability.
- The Breast Cancer Research Foundation. This is independent and non-profit organization that supports clinical and medical research.